The Rod (Ziggy) vs Matt (Lothos)

The Rod (Ziggy) vs Matt (Lothos)

• YES, The Rod V's Matt (I would love to see them battle it out)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, It would be a disater

• Maybe! not quite sure... hmmm

• Total voters
B

BaKfan

Who agrees that The Rod would make a perfect Ziggy and challenger to Lothos the evil Matt?

This was supposed to be regarding a post I added in the TLC thread!

Attention all Members and Readers of TLC!(The Leap Continues RPG board)www.xsorbit4.com/users/su.../index.cgi

As you know we are needing characters brought to life such as Ziggy and Lothos. Since Lothos has been so silent.. We Need someone who is going to wake him up, and who can do that better than THE ROD! I Think The ROD should take over Ziggy to protect the project from Lothos' evil deeds

Lets Vote!

Ruthie

TOOO funny!

Yep, I voted for a positive on that too!

Having The Rod play Ziggy would be hysterical.

I've been scratching some notes together on Llothos... getting ready to post something tomorrow.

Matt

The Leap Continues RPG

I tried the link posted but it doesn't work...at least for me. Is there a better link that I could try? I'm in several RGP games and would like a look at this one.

Sherdran

Re: The Leap Continues RPG

I tried the link posted but it doesn't work...at least for me. Is there a better link that I could try? I'm in several RGP games and would like a look at this one.

Here's the link again www.xsorbit4.com/users/su.../index.cgi if it doesn't work, copy and paste the bottom link at the end of this post. I know for sure that link works.

Sue

Re: The Leap Continues RPG

Hey E(MOM), how are you, Well come on over to the board its a great RPG we are really going fast over there,

Take Care

Ruthie