quantum Leap effect

leapoffaith

Project QL Intern
Sep 6, 2006
how can I get the quantum leap effect on some video footage I have got? please if anyone knows I need to know! I am having the quantum leap theme tune in the background and then at the end having me leap out.

thanks for your time Oh boy!:hair

Thanks Ziggy but I'm unwilling to tell anyone how to achieve this effect untill such a time as the project has been finalised and the full film released. I know that might seem a bit selfish but I don't want copycat footage all over the place before I get my own film out.

That said though when Quantum Geek has finally been released I will be releasing a full video tutorial on www.stevetrek.com so that others can replicate the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrVestek said:
Thanks Ziggy but I'm unwilling to tell anyone how to achieve this effect untill such a time as the project has been finalised and the full film released. I know that might seem a bit selfish but I don't want copycat footage all over the place before I get my own film out.

That said though when Quantum Geek has finally been released I will be releasing a full video tutorial on www.stevetrek.com so that others can replicate the video.

Oh thats ok. I think I have worked out a similar effect using some software called adobe after effects and particleillusion. Maybe you have heard of them? :baby

leapoffaith said:
Oh thats ok. I think I have worked out a similar effect using some software called adobe after effects and particleillusion. Maybe you have heard of them? :baby

Yeah they're the programs that I use... did you email me some time ago about this or something?

MrVestek said:
Yeah they're the programs that I use... did you email me some time ago about this or something?

no why would you think that? I had never even heard of you before. I think I have also figured out how to the al hologram effect using the sam programs. did u use them as well didnt u?