Another new show idea

xFREYx

Project QL Intern
Apr 24, 2007
As i was reading these ideas for a new show an idea just came to me, if its already been posted then feel free to flame :blackeye
I was just thinking that maybe his son goes looking for him, yes i know your thinking he has no son but........ In the episode where he swaps with al and goes back and sees Donna, id say its an obvious presumption that they had sex. Now this could have made her pregnant and the child would now be about 18 and he is also a bit of a quantum physics wizz.
He somehow gets the machine working and goes off to find his father (maybe with Al's help):hurray:

xFREYx said:
As i was reading these ideas for a new show an idea just came to me, if its already been posted then feel free to flame :blackeye
I was just thinking that maybe his son goes looking for him, yes i know your thinking he has no son but........ In the episode where he swaps with al and goes back and sees Donna, id say its an obvious presumption that they had sex. Now this could have made her pregnant and the child would now be about 18 and he is also a bit of a quantum physics wizz.
He somehow gets the machine working and goes off to find his father (maybe with Al's help):hurray:

I was wondering about that too. If Donna and Sam concieved a child it would have to be very, very intelligent considering both Donna and Sam are mensa people (it's clear that she was a very intelligent woman too from her scientific involvement in the Starbright project). Imagine what that child's IQ would be considering he has Sammy Jo with a woman of average intelligence and Sammy Jo has an very high IQ (in the 190s? I think).

Yeah Kristen and I had that Idea. Shes my best friend and we wrote Donna getting pregnant from Leap back but its a daughter named Chelsy after Scott's real live Daughter. It would be great to send her but then again as long as its not Sammyt Jo I would even vote for Al to go. hehe.

leonni said:
I was wondering about that too. If Donna and Sam concieved a child it would have to be very, very intelligent considering both Donna and Sam are mensa people (it's clear that she was a very intelligent woman too from her scientific involvement in the Starbright project). Imagine what that child's IQ would be considering he has Sammy Jo with a woman of average intelligence and Sammy Jo has an very high IQ (in the 190s? I think).

This very idea has been explored in the Virtual Seasons - the son is called Stephen and is indeed a genius like his parents.

Oh yeah thats right Helen, I thought that sounded familiar. I dont read the VS but my best friend used to and she was always telling me stuff. So I remember hearing of this. I like the idea of him having a daughter better though for some reason.

Yeah I just can't see him with a Son for some reason. Not that he would not be good with one. it just doesn't fit for me I dont know what it is. Sorry no offense to youtr story in the VS or whoever's. (like I said Kristen is the one that read them not me sorry)