Scott chat excerpts... Interesting.

gelfling1220

Project QL Intern
Nov 1, 2001
New York City
www.angelfire.com
Hey folks!

I just checked out the transcripts for yesterday's Scott chat and I noticed a couple of interesting Q&A's, especially in relation to what's been said in recent discussions and the Rod and Rodettevisions... I thought I'd post 'em here to see what people make of them... :)

Star Trek Host: For "Extinction," is this the most make-up you've ever had to wear?

SB: No. When I did an episode of Quantum Leap where I played my father, we started that makeup appliance at 11:00 p.m., and I walked on set at 7:00 in the morning. So that was an eight-hour appliance. The second time we did the make-up, when I played my father again, it only took us six hours. But that was in the old days.

Q: [As an actor] are you allowed to appear on any shows of your own volition? Is there anything the fans can do? You should see the fans brainstorming ideas to promote the show themselves (and congrats to them for all their work!).
Pam from Boston

SB: You can appear on talk shows, certainly. I think contractually you're allowed to appear on two or three episodic shows during the year, but I think that the studio has approval of what shows they are. I think Anthony [Montgomery] has done some shows, Jolene shot a movie, John finished a movie. There's an effort from the studio to allow the actors to do other things.

Cheers,
~gelfling