Question About TVS Trailer/Promo Song

S

Slash

Sorry if this isn't in the right section...But I just watched The Virtual Seasons "Promo" and thought it was very nicely done...I was just wondering what song was used during the clip...It was a very nice song...Thank you...

I didn't know for a long time either until like a month ago...

That's Scott singing "Fate's Wide Wheel" from the episode "Glitter Rock."

Thanks very much...You wouldn't also happen to know the song for the TVS "Movie Trailer" you can DL for Windows Media Player...The Trailer with the Evil Leaper...Al and Sammy-Joe...

Slash,
I'm glad that you liked the song. :) Brian picked it out when he was putting it together. However, the parts all together... that was my idea...

Albiet, I did copy just a tad from seeing Mirror Image Shattered (another movie trailer) that Brian did for Joy's story. It inspired me.

I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

Thanks so much! Seeing this made my day that's for sure!

MJ

You definately deserve the credit...It takes alot of imagination to do TVS and alot of hard-work and dedication.... :cheers Keep up the great work...

Oooo... And I can't wait to hear what it is, MJ! Oh, and I promise I'm working on my VS story. I've just been so busy with school and now I've become somewhat side-tracked with my PotC/QL story... but I promise... I'll try to get the story done as soon as possible.

Joy

Well, Joy, I'm debating on showing the NEW site to everyone now or wait until September 25, 2003 for it to happen when we air a story that one of our own here have written.

Sue Johnson, AKA SueJBakula has written a new two parter that we are starting off the season with this year called, "A Final Solution". It's a wonderful story and I can't wait to showcase it on The Virtual Seasons.

However, it's something else that I'm also looking forward to doing. I'm super excited over it and I can't wait! I know that I'm not supposed to continue to do this, but I'm going to let everyone know really soon exactly what's going on asap. I promise. So, Matt... don't get upset with me... okay? I promise, I'll tell you quickly and post haste.

And as for the story... do the best you can honey! I can't wait to see it!

MJ