Happy Anniversary QL

Happy Anniversary, Sam and Al! Thanks for all the great memories and stories that I'm still watching to this day. :)

Happy Anniversary of course!

(OT: I was just checking a list of real-life people's names for work and saw "Samantha Beckett." Not in Nevada, though, lol.)

Boy,where does the time go? I remember when the show first aired like it was yesterday!

Its a shame universal did such a hack job on the DVD release,I just can't bring myself to buy it knowing the music has been changed.Anyone know if the Uk region DVDs have the original music?

I have the UK DVDs and music sounds right to me.

Thanks for the info StrayStar! Have you watched the episode M.I.A. from season two? Does "Georgia on My Mind" by Ray Charles still play when Beth and Al dance at the end?

Thanks for the info StrayStar! Have you watched the episode M.I.A. from season two? Does "Georgia on My Mind" by Ray Charles still play when Beth and Al dance at the end?

This debate is addressed in another thread.
Georgia is indeed still there.
'I wanna know what love is' however is NOT included in Temptation Eyes.
Big disappointment for me.

This debate is addressed in another thread.
Georgia is indeed still there.
'I wanna know what love is' however is NOT included in Temptation Eyes.
Big disappointment for me.

Thanks Leaper1,
Ive read the other threads,but get confused as to which release has what missing and which one doesnt.

Too bad about "temptation eyes". So is there any release that has *everything* or am I asking too much from Universal? Lol.

It's been just over 19 years since the show ended (early May). Crazy! I'm sad that we never got a movie.