Travel from Airport to hotel

milestone

Project QL Intern
Jun 12, 2008
London, UK
I've just jumped on the suppershuttle website. The prices seemed to have gone up on getting from LAX or Burbank to hotel.

I'm getting a quote from LAX to hotel for $37 and Burbank to hotel for $15 (the latter is only $2 difference from original stated price)

Also is anyone going back to LAX or to Burbank airport on 30th of march, sometime in the morning? If so could i share/hitch a lift?:D Am looking to hire a car from one of those locations for the rest of my cali trip.

ah ok. I ran a quote on the actual postcode of the hotel. When I did a search for Beverly Garland then I got the price.

If anyone is going to LAX or Burbank on morning of the 30th please let me know. I'm looking to hire a car out by this week. I can either collect from LAX or Burbank. If we can share the cab trip it would be handy!

For anyone interested in sharing a ride, my flight is scheduled to get in at 10:30 AM or so on Thursday the 26th, and I'm scheduled to depart at 11:20 AM on Monday the 30th. I'm flying in and out of BUR.

Last edited: