Scott Doing a Play in London

StrayStar

Project QL Intern
Dec 17, 2010
Romania
quantum-stills.blogspot.com
I'm not sure this is the right forum to post this, maybe it belongs in the off-topic forum, but I thought it stood better chances of being seen here.

I recently found out that Scott will be doing a play in London starting this September. Here's the link. I would so much love to go, but I don't think I'll be able to. If anyone is able and willing, though, I thought you might like to know.

Gosh, I so wish I could be there!

I'm not sure this is the right forum to post this, maybe it belongs in the off-topic forum, but I thought it stood better chances of being seen here.

I recently found out that Scott will be doing a play in London starting this September. Here's the link. I would so much love to go, but I don't think I'll be able to. If anyone is able and willing, though, I thought you might like to know.

Gosh, I so wish I could be there!

Me too!
Thanks for this awesome news, but I receive it with mixed emotions.
London is not too far from me, but with hubby and me both having been made redundant, there is no way on earth that I can justify spending money on theatre tickets and travel. Every penny is going to trying to find somewhere to rent so we can sell the house and repay the mortgage before we get thrown out and declared bankrupt.

So sorry, Scott, but I won't be attending. For a time-traveller, your timing sucks!

Yeah, the timing isn't all that fortunate. I've already been to a convention this year, and I'm going to Germany again in September to see three other Star Trek captains (Sir Patrick Stewart, Kate Mulgrew and Avery Brooks), so an additional trip to London would be a stretch that I don't think I can handle.

Well, what I actually want to see Scott in is a musical, so I'll hold out for that. Maybe we'll get lucky and he comes to London again.

i took my Mum to see 'terrible advice' last night. Scott and the rest of the cast were very good. It is only a small theatre - only about 8 rows or so - so it was nice and intimate.
We really enjoyed it and waited for him to see him leave after the play had finished.
I had met him once before back in 2009 at the london comic con and he was just as gracious, professional and polite this time round as he was back then.
There were only about four or five people waiting for him - so it wasn't too busy. But he was patient with people and took the time to sign autographs. Considering he probably does this everynight i was pleased at him being so professional - more stars should be like this!
My Mum is a fan too - so i am pleased that she got to meet him.

A good play and a good night. Would recommend seeing it if you can.