LOGIN PROBLEMS

DeadZoneLeaper

Project QL Intern
Jan 17, 2004
Danville, PA
Lately I have had problems staying logged in to any of the message boards...SOmetimes it says I am logged in and sometimes it says I am a guest...When I try to login it just resets itself and wont accept my name and password...Although one time it took 3 tries to log in and then a few minutes later it said I was logged out...Is anyone else having these problems? Is EZBoard having problems?

I think it happened to me once or twice, not sure why...

I've heard from a few people that they've been having problems staying logged in. It might have something to do with software incompatibilities with some users' computer systems, depending on what version of what program you may be using to access the board... i.e. Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Safari, etc.

I'm not an expert on this subject though...

Well, I, for myself, am unabler to login to the message board when I use the new address. I don't know why that is, but it is a bit annoying. If you could please look into it, Brian, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Clara

I am not having a problem logging in under the new url using Windows 98 on a PC with Internet Explorer 6.

What are you using?

Might want to explore the ezboard help forums and tell them about your problems so that they know. The new address has the messageboard framed by an invisible page stored on Al's Place so if this is causing you a problem, just simply use the regular url for the board because there is nothing ezboard can do to fix that issue.