I know this group well enough to know I can do this....

Re: Update No. 2

Brilliant news Shane, we're all rootin' tootin' for you. God bless the children, for where would we be without them, a lot saner I can tell you.

I just remembered this from a Robin Williams comedy act about his kids... so bare with me... :b

It goes something like this:

You have dreams about your children and their successes in life. One dream... I see my son standing before the panel of people saying, "I'd like to thank the nobel academy..." and then the next dream... I see my son standing at a window... "You want fries with this?"

=====

He goes on but that's another rating that I'm NOT going to go on Al's Place with.

*hehehe*

The wonderful life of parenthood.

Ok... so shoot me for being hyper and not just wanting all of this in ONE post.

====================

I have just been informed by a anonymous source that this little angel, Nevada Mae Devon, has been put on a prayer list that is on a global mass scale. :) Not just Al's Place members... not just in my church... or their churches that they go to..........

Nevada is being prayed for all over the world. My source tells me that they are a part of an online prayer circle. A prayer request was put up a few days ago... and well... this angel has blankets of prayers covering her.

Shane... remember that ball? Remember what I said???

Catch up boy... catch up. :D

Re: Friends

I know I maybe a little late in saying this but congrats to you and your wife Shane. :)

I'm glad that everything turned out great and I wish the best of luck to you and your wife and daughter.

A best wishes and blessings (from across the pond!)

Janna Galaxy, :wavey

PS,

I just wanted to say that you were brillient as Sam on the radio files. It really brought a big smile to my face and a tear to my eye.