Help me find Sam

quantumcutie

Project QL Intern
Sep 29, 2006
The show was being aired everyday on the sci fi channel and now I think they are done. Does anyone know if it will be back on tv and on what channel?

Youre lucky People. in germany you can only buy season 1 on DVD..... and i hope the next season is coming very soon !! My old VHS-Tapes are too old to watch the QL :-(, i think they`ll gonna break if i use them any longer

My english is too bad to understand english shows or movies, but i will try my best to learn :-D

Cu
safir from Germany

You write English very well, Safir! I think you should just buy the regular QL DVDs and watch them continuously over and over... I can think of no better way to learn the language!

you are so awsome. I wanted to take german in my senior year of High School but it was only offered during my english period so I had to go with french. I still wish I could learn, and I wanna see what Sam and Al sound like in differnet langauages I think that would be cool, but I havent been able to find any like clips or anything, not even on youtube.

Hello,

i think the german voices sound very much the same like the english original voices.

So the german tv studio did a good job synchronizing :hurray: .

I like the voices just as they are.

Cu safir

Safir: I love languages. Perhaps that's why I am going back to get my pharmacy technician license; I already have my Bachelor's Degree in English literature & grammar. I also love listening to language. I agree, listen to Quantum Leap in the original form to understand American English AFTER you learn textbook English. The best way I understood Portugues is by listening to my Italian grandmother, hearing conversations from Mexican co-workers, and remembering the Spanish I learned in college and high school. I learned quite a lot like that. I understood what a customer last night said in Portugues. I am very proud of myself.

safir said:
Hello,

i think the german voices sound very much the same like the english original voices.

So the german tv studio did a good job synchronizing :hurray: .

I like the voices just as they are.

Cu safir

yay thats great to hear :hurray:

Hello,

nothing is worser than having a synchronized voice which doesn´t match the original voice.

:) bye safir