Greetings from Australia

treeny

Project QL Intern
Oct 13, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Hello..
I'm another new member. Have been a QL fan since I was a child, and have had to survive on episodes taped on old videos that are pretty much falling apart since its exit from television. I thought it was long forgotten until I heard it had been released on dvd. I have never been so excited! It's funny how well I knew some episodes that I hadn't seen since I was a child. It was also really cool watching episodes I have never seen before. I thought I'd seen them all.

Well just thought I'd introduce myself, and say how impressed I am with this website. I have really enjoyed reading about my favourite tv show ever, and am so glad I found out there will be a QL convention in 2009. LA isn't quite as convenient as Melbourne.. but I have plenty of time to plan for it!

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

Glad to have you aboard. There are several Australians here, so you are in good company. (The Americans, Canadians and all the others are pretty good company too! :D )

Hey!

Welcome to the site! :D

Always great to see new fans, and for once from somewhere with half decent weather....:lol Look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the board! Hope you manage to find your way to the convention; it'll be interesting to meet international fans!

Hey Treeny, I am from Australia too :) nice to see another Aussie here :D

Last edited: