Hi!

Sherlock's Sparrow

Project QL Intern
Oct 24, 2006
USA
www.myspace.com
Hi, my name is Sherlock's Sparrow, and I'm kinda new to Quantum Leap. But only kinda, because I used to watch it with my mom when I was real little, I don't remember exactly how old I was, but I think I was pretty little, since I only have the vaguest recollections of it. I know I didn't understand too much of it was about, but I remember I really liked Al a lot. I thought he was funny. Just a few weeks ago, though, I just started looking up Quantum Leap on the internet on my lunch break at school, and thought it was so cool. I've only managed to watch one whole episode since then, but I've been watching small clips online and reading fanfiction.

May I be the first to welcome you to Al's place.

I'm the resident :wacko Brit!

This is the best place to be for all things QL, so have a wander through the wealth of information, and let us know your thoughts.

And May I be the Second! :)

Welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy your new found fandom in glory-day Quantum Leap. See yah around!!

Welcome to the site and to Quantum Leap! :) I hope that when you come to Al's Place that you find the information that you want/need and if you have any questions, please ask! SOMEONE here will have the answer! :)

MJ

And here's my slightly belated welcome to the board. I'm glad you found us, and hope that you enjoy your time here!

I´m new on this board to.
A happy and warm welcome to you. Greetings from Germany

cu safir