Hi - newbie from UK

mrstodd3172004

Project QL Intern
Nov 5, 2006
Norfolk, UK
Hi - I'm Michelle, 29, from UK. LOVED QL since I was in my mid teens when they showed it on TV. Hadn't thought about it again until recently, when, as I'm now a stay-at-home-mum and obviously have nothing better to do with my days (ha ha!) caught some reruns!. Suffice to say I am once again madly in love with Scott Bakula and would dump my hubby for him in a second! Have just bought seried 1-4 on DVD and am currently plowing through them, and have been lurking on here for a few months. Just thought I'd say hi!

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit!

Whereabouts are you from Michelle?

Pull up a barstool and have a good natter, we're all very friendly here.

Welcome to the Board!

I'm from up north in Newcastle - A lot of UK users are northeners.
I look forward to seeing what you have to say and all that stuff. :)

Welcome to the board! It's much more fun to participate than to lurk, so don't be afraid to speak your mind any time!

A warm welcome to you...
From were exactly are you ?? I have friends near Durham.
See you
safir

mrstodd3172004 said:
Hi - I'm Michelle, 29, from UK. LOVED QL since I was in my mid teens when they showed it on TV. Hadn't thought about it again until recently, when, as I'm now a stay-at-home-mum and obviously have nothing better to do with my days (ha ha!) caught some reruns!. Suffice to say I am once again madly in love with Scott Bakula and would dump my hubby for him in a second! Have just bought seried 1-4 on DVD and am currently plowing through them, and have been lurking on here for a few months. Just thought I'd say hi!

Hi again, thanks to all those who said hello! I'm from the coast (Caister-on-Sea) in Norfolk - just up from the furthest East point in UK.

Nearest I've been to you is Hunstanton, which we can just about manage on a day trip from here in Bedford.

Welcome again, we look forward to chatting with you about all things QL and more.