"That was TOTALLY WICKED!!!"

McDuck

GizmoDuck for PQL Security
Staff member
Jun 4, 2004
Duckburg
"That was TOTALLY WICKED!!!"

I just got home from seeing THE INCREDIBLES.

LOVED IT!!!!!!

Oh man was that a wonderful movie! Full of action, full of humor, full of heart, full of morals!!!

I tell you, John Lasseter IS the Walt Disney of the 21st Century. He totally GETS IT!

Yeah, that was a great trailer. Looks to be the best of the 3 prequels.

three words: James Earl Jones

I went to it yesterday, and it WAS totally Wicked!!! My dad has been walking around quoting that line ever since! I was mad though, because they didn't show a Star Wars 3 trailer at the showing I went to! :(

Cha~Cha

Ah, let's not forget Brad Bird, who not only wrote and directed the movie, but also voiced the character Edna Mode (my favorite character in the movie). We also have John Lasseter to thank for bringing him on to Pixar!

Joy

Ah, did you love her too, DARLING? Too much talk, gobble gobble gobble. LOL

Just saw it tonight!!!!! Very good movie:

3 1/2 *** out of 4

Moves very quick and was longer than I expected...Very funny movie with nods towards super heroes (X-men, SIlver Surfer, Fantastic Four) and action movies (James Bond, Star Wars)...well done movie!!!

Only negative, the Episode III trailer was removed!!!

Well that stinks, Greg....I'm sorry you didn't get to see it. Something like that happened to me once....there was supposed to be a Harry Potter 3 trailer on some flick I went to see, and sure enough, no Harry!

(Which reminds me....Azkaban is released tomorrow!!!!) :hurray

AT LAST!!!

A DVD is released in the UK before the US, I bought The Prisoner of Azkaban about a month ago for my eldest granddaughter for Xmas.