Quantum Leap: The Novel - Printing Error Question

SomewhereInTheNight

Project QL Intern
Sep 24, 2009
Hi,

I'm new here and I know that this belongs in the novel's forum. However, I figured I would get a quicker response if I placed it here first. Please, forgive me.

I recently bought Quantum Leap: The Novel on Amazon, only to find out it was unreadable. After I read page 24 it skipped to page 57. This cuts over thirty pages out of the book. Clearly this is a printing error. It was repeated later in the book too. The seller refunded me my money, but I'm bummed. I really wanted to read this book. I don't want to buy another copy online from a seller to have the same thing happen. Do any of you have a copy I can either borrow or buy?

Thanks for all of your help in advance.

Leap On,
Michael

Hi Michael

I can lend you a copy of it. I'm from Ireland though, where are you?

Hi,

Thanks for the offer. I'm from the United States. I live in Philadelphia. If this is something you'd be willing to do, I'd really appreciate it. Would you be willing to send it overseas?

Thanks!

Sure thing, but it would be next week before I can send it.

Would like it back when you're finished reading it though. Want to keep to complete collection together ;)

I totally understand. I'll read it right away and send it back to you. I really appreciate your help. I want to send you my mailing address, so you know where to mail the book. Do you have an email address I can send this information to?

Thanks!