Region 2 QL DVD set -- happy! :)

The_P_Man

Project QL Intern
Jul 27, 2005
Just received my Region 2 Season 2 Quantum Leap set and I'm totally happy with it, for being able to listen to the original music again. However, I had a question about the box itself.

The box my copy came in is plastic, with six seperate discs and the episode scenes on the back of the box are different from Region 1's. I'm not complaining too much, but this is my first non-region 1 disc I've purchased, and I was shocked to find it coming in plastic. I purchased my set from www.sendit.com, which had excellent service just the box set seems different then region 1 is all, and was wondering if everyone else's set was the same.

Thanks,
The_P_Man

Also, the penultimate episode is referred to as 'Sea Bridge' on the back of the box.

M.I.A said:
Also, the penultimate episode is referred to as 'Sea Bridge' on the back of the box.

Yeah, I saw that after your reply. Funny :lol I'm just glad I can watch the episodes with the original music in them again!

I'm not a big fan of 'plastic' boxes though, so does Region 4 box sets also come in plastic or is that a UK thing only?

The_P_Man