BLF Not looking good

C

crowovw

I just visited Project Quantum Leap and on the monthly observer it shows in interview with Scott Bakula, they ask him if he's got any tv projects coming up and he said not for awhile and that he wants to go back to the theatre and that he is not doing any TV projects right now. Since Trey has him written in to meet Sammy Jo on a soccer field it looks like either no Sam at all or the project has been dropped. I really want this new series to happen but it doesn't look like it will.
I suggest everyone go over there and read that.:cry

I'm sure if its in demand enough they will work around Scott Bakula. If they can't get him to be on the series or have him make at least cameo appearances, I'm sure they will make up some stories as to why he's not there. Don't give up hope :)

The_P_Man

Bold Leap Forward

I guess if Scott is not in it they'll atleast put the archive footage of Scott in it. Who knows, I'm hoping to make it to Dragon con and personally speak to Dean on the subject.
On a strange note I had a dream about BLF last night, it was very cool, it started out having Sam sitting on the hood of his car looking through a telescope at the stars pinpointing his leaps. Then it flashed over to Al and Sammy Jo agreeing to go find him, the movie looked great, the credits and all. I'm truely hoping they get started on it soon.