Scott to appear on 4 episodes of NBC's "Chuck"

Just wanted to add something else for all the SciFi Channel's Battlestar Galactica fans:

218 ("Chuck Versus the Broken Heart") had a guest appearance by Tricia Helfer as a cold-hearted agent stepping in to "evaluate" Sarah's performance. It also featured Awesome's bachelor party at the Buy More, where Helfer posed as a stripper policewoman and seductively said, "I hear someone's been a very naughty boy!"

To quote Lester: "Me! I've been naughty! Oh dear God, I've been so very very naughty!!!" :drool

I love this show and am gonna be so sad if it's canceled.:cry If it does make it to a third season it gonna be a great season!!! :)

Thanks for the recap, NYCSciFiFan.

Actually, just to clarify, Scott Bakula and Chevy Chase only technically appear in Episodes 219, 221 and 222. Episode 218 ends with Chuck and Sarah waiting outside his father's trailer; as he knocks on the door, he gets no answer at first. Chuck and Sarah then look at each other and as they're about to kiss, we hear the door open. They both look ahead, and Chuck says, "Dad?" The screen then cuts to black before we actually get to see his father.

Without giving too much away (for those who want to watch them), it's been left open for Scott to return if the show returns for a 3rd season (last I read, prospects are looking good for at least 13 more episodes next season). Oh, and just another interesting tidbit concerning Chuck's new direction (echoes of one of Sam Beckett's hidden talents):

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
Before destroying the Intersect for good, Chuck downloaded Version 2.0 (which his father programmed in the previous episodes) into his brain after Bryce died protecting it. The big twist at the end: just as he, Sarah and Casey were about to be captured, Chuck flashed and automatically began using incredibly advanced kung-fu to knock out all of their would-be captors. He then says, "Guys... I know kung-fu!" Cut to black: "To be continued..."

Chuck has now officially entered the world of The Matrix, people! :lol

I've become a huge Chuck fan as well, only because Scott Bakula appeared in it for three measly episodes. I hope both Chuck and Scott come back next season.

As a newcomer who watched many episodes of the show trying to "catch up," I think there will be some fans disappointed next season.
Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
The finale changed the setup entirely, so the fans of hard-core, violent sci fi (like The Matrix!) will be happy, but those who love the silliness and relationship side will be a bit disappointed. Morgan and the BuyMore crew are no more and Ellie & Awesome with the shared home might not be in the plans. Just a guess.

There are a lot of SciFi shows that went downhill, ratings-wise, when the writers changed direction. Some left because they didn't like the new scenarios, others because they didn't like the increased violence. The Kung Fu scene was really cool, but if that's going to happen in every episode, Chuck won't be all that unique anymore. Plus, what would be Casey's role then?

I will miss not seeing Casey take down shoplifters though, roflol! The shrink at that store must be nil.

Last edited by a moderator: