Howdy

tvcrazyman

Project QL Intern
Dec 20, 2006
superherouniverse.com
Hi, you all, I've seen all the Quantum Leap episodes when they originally aired plus a few times on the sci-fi channel. I've always been a big "time travel" fanatic, and I love shows like Quantum Leap and the Twilight Zone that have great characterization and make you think along the way.

I'm also a big fan of Smallville, I've got a whole websites dedicated to Superman, Spider-man, the Hulk, a site dedicated to television called tvcrazy.net, and I'm creating my own time travel comic book series online of which I hope to get published someday. The link of which is on my signature.

I plan on buying the entire Quantum Leap series on dvd, but haven't yet because I've read the songs on the show were changed on the dvd version. I'm kind of hoping that they will put out another set that rectifies that situation.

I love these little cartoon smiles

:banghead :hair :hurray: :spidey

Tvcrazyman:
Welcome to the group! It's great to have more and more people in the group! :)

Pull up a barstool and have a schooner on me! :cheers

tvcrazyman: said:
... remember though I might be crazy, but I ain't dumb.

Don't ya worry one bit about that. No one in this pub thinks that ya are dumb. And forgive me, but I can't help but ask this question because of what ya just wrote - it just brings up the past... but isn't that Krazy Kooter's line?

Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

(*giggles*)

MJ

Yep that is indeed crazy Cooter's line from the Dukes of Hazzard. Sometimes I wish I could time travel back to the 80's.

My other favorite crazy TV character was old Howlin' Mad Murdock from the A-Team.