Password

KiwiKeyz

Project QL Intern
Mar 10, 2008
Hi Guys, sorry I am new here - I hope it is ok to ask the question this way. I am trying to buy a ticket and it is telling me that the event is password protected - I don't know what the password is...
Is it just that it is a bit early? Have the ticket sales actually opened yet?
Will I still need a password when they do?
Thank you.

Ah cool thank you. It is 3 am here in NZ, I have been following this convention for about six months and was worried that when it actually came to it I wouldn't be able to actually buy the tickets. Am so not able to sleep!

1:13am here in Sydney, decided to stay up rather than set the alarm. Just keeping the threads going to entertain myself while I wait 47 more minutes.

I hope my students will be understanding tomorrow when I'm all crabby from lack of sleep!

Hey Brian,
There is only 3 of us online. Do us a favour - open the ticketbox up just for those in the southern hemisphere so we can go to bed. ;-)

No-one will ever know!

Hi, I expect I will be crabby at work tomorrow too but it will be worth it! I had set the alarm and did get a bit of sleep but am having touble now ;-) Wonder how many other people are poised...? May as well keep you busy while we wait! As I am English by birth I'll ask a typically English question - Whats the weather like in OZ now? We are still very warm in NZ which is great as only my shorts fit me from over indulging at Christmas. Going to be scuppered when the cold weather comes and I have to fit back into the long trousers! :-D

ris768 said:
Hey Brian,
There is only 3 of us online. Do us a favour - open the ticketbox up just for those in the southern hemisphere so we can go to bed. ;-)

No-one will ever know!

I second that! No-one will ever know :-D
Come on Brian you know it make's sense!!! ;-)

It's cold here! I forgot that our winter is your summer.

Let me think... should I open tickets now just for you?

Well...

No.

LOL!

Ticketing system opens automatically without my help, guys!

New Zealand and Australia! We've got people coming to this literally from all over the world. Great to know this show is popular everywhere!

It's been raining heaps in Sydney (and yet we are still in a drought!) I just put the electric blanket on. Normally I am asleep and probably don't notice the mercury dropping down to 15 degrees celcius lol. We did not have a summer this year, although I was in the USA for most of January but I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any 40 degree days.

ris768 said:
It's been raining heaps in Sydney (and yet we are still in a drought!) I just put the electric blanket on. Normally I am asleep and probably don't notice the mercury dropping down to 15 degrees celcius lol. We did not have a summer this year, although I was in the USA for most of January but I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any 40 degree days.

On the upside, at least all the dangerous critters that can kill you over there will be frozen solid! :)

This has got to be the first time I can ever remember where we didn't have the threat of bushfires, I don't think I even got sunburnt! It's funny, every summer we complain how hot it is and now that we haven't had the typical heatwaves - we miss it!

I keep clicking the get tickets button but nothing doing :-(

Hey Brian, wasn't the bartender in Al's Place supposed to BE God?
Does that make you a God? Peform a miracle while we wait 25 minutes...

KiwiKeyz said:

lol lol -

KiwiKeyz said:

lol

lol - i have to type more than 5 characters - i hope this is enough characters now

Time enough for one more post methinks. Perhaps it is the lack of sleep but I'm rolling around the floor with laughter - it has been a very entertaining hour!

ris768 said:
You know what I think - I think there are only 3 people going to the convention. Bags seat #1.

You two can sit either side of me.

LOL
Aww man I need to pee - I cant go now tho' I might miss out!