Update! The Prologue Is Online!

• Thread starter DBS Producer Aurora
  • Start date
D

DBS Producer Aurora

Heyla!

Yupper! The Prologue is now up for your listening pleasure.

Sam's new adventure begins!
He's leaped! He's... Oh boy!

Coming Soon

The Calavicci Cat Fight - Al's daughters get a little carried away when Al asks them to do a chore for him.

The Quantum Leap Journals - Some insights into a few of the characters BY the characters themselves!

We hope you all enjoy!

Ciao for now!
Aurora

Going fangirl on your arse, Mr. Shane Devon SIR!

Mia here.

I've just listened to the Prologue. Quite honestly, I'm amazed. It sounds absolutely fantastic! Mr. Shane Devon, you've got major talent.

[No, not fangirl-ish enough yet, mm?]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK TO THE CAST! YOU'RE SUCH A WONDERFUL SAM, AND YOU SING, AND YOU'RE HANDSOME, AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO REPLACE YOU!

</bad fangirl-ish-ness>

I'd love to have you, and I know Aurora would as well, and everyone else will once I tell them how fabulous you are! Besides, you said it yourself: "It is a privilege to be portraying my all-time favorite television character Dr. Samuel Beckett. I've been faithful to the show since I first discovered it back in Sample. My household couldn't pick up NBC so I had to walk to my aunt's house to tape it. Her signal was fuzzy, but the message came through loud and clear. I never missed a night; rain, snow, sleet, or shine I walked that half-mile. So, I hope I can do Sam the justice that he so rightly deserves."

No one could do him justice like you could, I'm sure. So please.. won't you reconsider re-joining us? *big kitten eyes* :)

We love you?

....Pleeeease?

Mia

Re: Going fangirl on your arse, Mr. Shane Devon SIR!

Oh my... I just knew this was going to happen.. *chuckle*

I was expecting fan mail for our talented actors and actresses but this... wow...

Thank you for your wonderful comments Mia and I'm sure Shane is blushing about a zillion shades of red right now! *chuckle*

Keep the leap!

Ciao!
Aurora

Re: Going fangirl on your arse, Mr. Shane Devon SIR!

*sheepish grin* Oh, yes, everyone else was absolutely wonderful as well.. I'm just so excited about everything! *mweals and dashes about like an immature little madthing*

Mia

Quanta-Dimensional Leap

After I listened to the Promo, I knew that something was cooking. What was cooking though... we still need to see.

Ahhh now here comes the wonder...

I must say that everyone on the promos and the prologue did an excellent job. Very realistic... and very entertaining!

Congratulations all!

I must say, even I was impressed by all the vocal talents.

In one word: WOW.

Robyn

Re: Quanta-Dimensional Leap

*blush* Thank you Robyn! I really appreciate your kind words.

Stay tuned! The best is yet to come!

Ciao!
Aurora

Prologue is fantastic!
WOW is too small a word, but there isn't one big enough to do it justice. The voices! The atmosphere! I was right there with Sam, and Al, and feeling for them both.
Incredible!

What is the radio equivalent of an Oscar?

Helen

*chuckle* There isn't.. but there should be!

Thank you for the feedback Helen! *smile* A radio play is only as good as the cast in it... and I think I've got the best cast out there!

Ciao for now!
Aurora

Re: Best cast

AWWW! WE'RE THE BEST CAST YAY! *shoots at the rest of them*

Re: Best cast

Blert... silly girl!

Step away from the weapons and put your hands where I can see them! *laugh*

Aurora