Times running out!

J

jannagalaxy

Sorry for the pun, but time is running out. It is two weeks today that the Q.L. anniversary is upon us.

No one has yet to contact with me, with anything of interest,. That is not entirely true but I don't have much to go on at the moment so I would love to hear from other people as well.

THanks

Janna Galaxy

Thanks for pointing that out! I totally forgot about that.:banghead
I think it was March 26, 1989, when Genesis aired. I was only 5(6 as of May 5th) when QL first aired and I practically never watched QL during it's initial run on NBC. Darn it!!! Why Why Why!?!?!?
Anyway, what are you planning on doing Janna Galaxy?

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)
P.S. I wish I had the original airing of Mirror Image on tape:( I definitely am going to tape AND KEEP the final episode of Friends: The Last One.:)

This was a little project that I mentioned a few weeks ago as some people know but for those who don't I said :-

I would like to make a fan-based documentary on QL and have fans say what they liked about the show, why, when they started watching etc.

If you think this is a good idea please let me know. I know it may sound stupid but...I'd like to give it ago.

Anyone can take part,

Well I've said my piece and I'd like you to tell me what you think.

I would really like for people to contact me about this. You can do anything you like, email, video or voice message. I don't mind. Even if it's only a minute. if many people do just a minute it would take up several minutes.

:)

Janna Galaxy:wavey

Hi Al's Handlink, and welcome to the board!

Just a bit of speculation on why your recording may not be going through: Hotmail has a very small limit on what it can recieve, so if a file is too large, it often rejects it. (I have had this happen to me on several occasions, both as a sender and as an intended recipient...)

Hope this helps,
~gelfling

hi

Alhandlink, thanks so so much.... I think the best way to send it to me would be direct.

if you have MSN, then you can add me to your list. it's janinehumphreys@hotmail.com

I'm online a lot of the time, but it would be easier to set up a time. I live in the UK.

Janna Galaxy