1st November

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
She'll probably kill me for telling y'all, but on 1st November Sue hits the big Five-Oh.

Happy 50th Birthday, sister Sue!!!

:hurray :hurray :hurray
have a :cheers Rodbeer on me dawlin, and hope you have a great day!

A golden birthday for a truly golden person!!! Happy Birthday, Sue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm readin' this after being out on the raz with my DAD! So please excuse me, if I don't make any sense. :nut

...But I will tell ya, I have done something tonight that I haven't done for over 20 years... and that's sing... :realmad

"OH NO!" I hear you all say, with your ears plugged. But don't blame me... I was cajoled into it from the old 'gang' (who I never saw creep out of the woodwork) and I *nervously* sang my own rendition of "When I'm 64" entitled: "When I'm Fifty-None"

I'm just glad no one was there to see me receive a standing :hurray (not that I deserved it, IMO it was awful):moon

Re: Happy B-day

Glad you went out and had a good time and sang Sue. I'm sure you were GREAT!;) I'd love to here you sing sometime! Happy birthday from one leap fan to another.

Emily.

happy day gurl!! glad you had a good time!

Hey, I've got some of my songs online at Singer's Showcase. Do a search for "Knightshow" for the author! LOL!

infact, I just changed my profile to have my new avatar, one I use there!

I'm so happy you sang Sue. It's a lot of fun. It's your ONE chance to be a star. Standing Ovations are rare!!! Good for you!

Happy birthday, Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue!! :D It sounds like you had a great time with your dad yesterday, and I hope the "surprise" birthday party goes even better today.

Here's to one of the best England has to offer. :cheers

... Mike. ^_^

Happy Birthday from me too, Sue! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! :D

Re: Happy B-Day

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!!

:cheers Cha~Cha

Re: Happy B-Day

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Sue! :wave

I'm laughing my :moon off at Tom's comment about being 18 with 32 years of experience.

-Biridox