24 FANS POST HERE!!

C

Chase Edmunds

Hey all 24 fans post here!! Does anybody have any thoughts on whats going to happen at the end of this day?

-Chase Edmunds

I love that show! Never miss an episode....

I don't know what's going to happen... hopefully they will find some sort of cure for the virus. Wouldn't they have to find a cure?

Did you know that Keifer Sutherland actually got a real tattoo just for the show? It's the one on his arm from the first part of this season.

If you haven't checked out the show, it's on FOX at 9pm every Tuesday. The first 2 seasons are out on DVD. Great stuff!

I read that about the tattoo on his arm...I read yesterday on the 24 message board that FOX just picked up the show for another season. :) I'm really surprized at how many cast members the writers have killed off this season!! Nina was a hugh surprize as well as Chappelle!!! I just hope that Kim or Michelle doesn't die...they are way too hot!!!:sup I'm die hard about the show...I've got both the season on dvd!!! Do you think that anybody else will die and whats your thoughts on Saunders? Is he the best bad guy yet or what?

-Chase Edmunds

Thanks for the site. Have you seen "The Girl Next Door" yet? One of my friends saw it and he said it was a dark comedy. If you did see it...what did you think? I also really want to see Kill Bill vol. 2. I loved the first one and I really want to see what happens.

-Chase Edmunds

I'm a 24 FANATIC!!

It's hands-down THE best drama on television, if not the best show period! (That is, the best show airing RIGHT NOW. lol Don't worry, QL is still the reigning king of both categories.)

Now, back to 24: :)

I don't think they'll find a cure for the disease. I think CTU now has leverage against Saunders (his daughter). I think we're looking at a good old-fashioned stand-off.

MAN, I LOVE THIS SHOW!

In Peace,
Shane

You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a Quantum Leap polyphonic ringtone...all the websites that I find that have a Quantum Leap ringtone are always over seas. :( Please say that you know where I can find the ringtone?

-Chase Edmunds

I have no earthly idea how CTU is going to contain all of the people that have been infected with the virus. Congrats Bill...you have just killed off all of mandkind with a deadly virus...so whats next for you...

You know you would think that after almost being killed twice and a nuke going off...you would think that Palmer would stay away from LA. :p

-Chase Edmunds

My sister and I always make it a point to watch 24 together every week or tape it when we can't get to it on Tuesday nights. I agree, it's definitely the best show on TV right now... even better than Enterprise, unfortunately. I'm glad to hear it's been renewed for another season. Hopefully, the writers will try harder to cut down on the stupid sub-plots this season seems to have been plagued with (although it seems to finally be getting back to the nitty-gritty again)... :)

All I ask is if you discuss recent developments in the past few weeks to please type SPOILERS into your post, since I still have a few weeks to catch up with.

Thank you! :)

Sure...no problem...I understand....I hate reading spoilers. I gave in only once this season to spoilers. That was the night when 24 was sent to Sunday night because of the President Bush Address.
*SOMEWHAT MINOR SPOILER*

Me and my roommate were waiting for Bush to say "The Sky is Falling". We already had hiding places picked out in the case of a helicopter comming out of nowhere and opened fire on our dorm!!!

-Chase Edmunds

:D

Hmm. Well, I've never seen 24, but with all the praise it's getting around here I might just have to check it out. Er, what is it about, anyway? Something about the CIA?

-Biridox

Ok...24 is about a man named Jack Bauer (Keifer Sutherland) and he works for the Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU for short) and Jack must stop a deadly virus from getting out into the public. Now here's the cool part of the show...each episode equals one hour in a day of Jack's life...so for the showed to be named 24...the season has 24 episodes. The season started with the episode 1:00pm-2:00pm and the last episode will be 12:00pm-1:00pm (episode 24). It comes on FOX Tuesday's at after American Idol 9/8central. If you do get into the show...you can rent the first 2 season's on dvd at blockbuster. Nows the time to get in on it...theres only 4 episodes left...

-Chase Edmunds

Random question... I only watched the first season of 24 on and off (when my dad used to have it on) and taped a good portion of it. I've recently become a fan of the Reduced Shakespeare Company and realized that one of the actors played the Secretary of Defense in the first season of 24. Any 24 buffs know by chance which episodes that character appeared in so I can figure out if I have that episode? *sheepish*

I don't remember the S.o.D. being in the first season...you might be thinking of season 2. If so...you might be thinking of Eric Rayburn. I would go to www.imdb.com and search 24 and Reduced Shakespeare Company. Maybe that can help you

-Chase Edmunds

Which season has been your favorite so far?...for me I have to say that its a hard choice between season 2 and 3....Steve(Ross) when did you stop watching the show...maybe I can fill you in on what you missed because the final 4 hours start tomorrow(tuesday the 27th).

-Chase Edmunds

I watched season two when it was first shown on FOX. Then I went and bought season one on dvd...and from what I saw on season two I figured out some of the twist on season one. If I had to pick which season is my favorite...I would have to go with season 2...season 3 just started getting good after the five week break (that would be the episode 4:00am-5:00am). Does anybody else besides me read the summaries for 24 on televisionwithoutpity.com ?

-Chase Edmunds

Well, now that ezboard is letting me log in again finally, and now that I'm all caught up with the season, all I can say is... WOW! The show is actually getting back to what made it great in the first place. No more stupid sub-plots with Kim almost getting eaten by a tiger or Chloe watching over a baby that wasn't hers, etc., etc....

The recent weeks of 24 have been filled with exactly what 24 SHOULD be filled with... action, suspense, and intrigue.

By the way, I might as well mention this here... for anyone that's interested and/or who might not be aware, an independent comic company, IDW Publishing, will be releasing a 48-page one-shot special called (appropriately enough) 24: One Shot, set for release sometime in July, although with independent titles, you never really know, that could very well change...

Here's the description in this month's Previews:

24, the award-winning TV series from Fox, comes to comics from the publisher that brought you CSI and The Shield! CTU's Jack Bauer has to keep a beautiful terrorist alive for 24 hours ? and his gun only has one bullet! Brilliantly conceived by J. C. Vaughn and Mark L. Haynes, with photorealistic art by Renato Guedes. Prestige Format.
MATURE READERS
48pg, Full Color, $6.99

The only other thing I know about it is that each hour takes up the equivalent of 2 comic pages ( 24 x 2 = 48 ), and the company publishes a number of comics based on CSI, CSI: Miami, and The Shield. If I find out more, I'll try to post it here, if anyone is interested...

I've heard about the comic book...I think it's an great idea. Ever since 24 has came back from the LONG break...every episode has been classic. I just hope that season 4 does suck and that the plot becomes predictible like it was at the start of the season...I don't want to see this show run out of fresh ideas. (Some good examples of this are...CSI...I mean come on...how many different ways can you kill a person and have the person that you least expect be the killer. The X-Files are another good example of what I'm talking about.) Does anyone else feel the same way I do?

-Chase Edmunds