911 Too Close for Comfort

Too Close for Comfort

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Too Close for Comfort
April 28, 1995

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sam leaps into Dr. Marsters, who is in charge of taking care of a new patient with an unstable family. While striving to save her life, he finds his task difficult when the one person he's come to rely on the most is no help at all.

Written by: Aurora McPherson and M. J. Cogburn

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and two back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.08

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a great story poor Al I can see him loosing it in this. There was one thing I wish he could have done in the story was to talk to Stephen after he calmed down knowing the boy must been upset that Al yelled at him.

This was a well-written story. I like the double plot, between Sam having to save the life of the little girl, and straighten out the mess of her parents. The plot flowed well throughout the story, and I think that the reader could change his perspective of the characters from the beginning of the story to the end. Great job!