New QL Music Video At She's Electric!!!

warrior809

Project QL Intern
Oct 14, 2003
www.geocities.com
Hey everyone! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post again, but I wanted to wait until I got all of my work done in front of me to do so. If anyone knows me, you know it's been a long, agonizing pain in my side, but I'm finally finished with it. :) Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know that I just completed an all-new QL music video that's ready for downloading at She's Electric's site as part of the She's Electric Comedy Double Feature! I'll let you see for yourselves what the title of it is. It, uh... speaks for itself. ;) Stop by when you can, take a look, and tell me what you think! I'd also recommend catching the Muppet music video "In My Car (I'll Be The Driver)" if you have any kids or if you're just in the mood to have a laugh- lol. Hope you like it, and hope to hear more from you guys really soon! Enjoy! LEAP ON!!!!

- warrior809

She's Electric Productions
www.geocities.com/warrior809/

I'm sorry about the file...

Geocities seems to act up a lot in my house. I had a heck of a time just trying to upload the thing last night. I'll download it myself and see what's up. If the file is corrupted (like Geocities has done before with other video files of mine), I'll try to re-upload the thing. Until then...

- warrior809

QL Music Video Now Operational!!!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry about the problem with the video file the first time around. But good news-- the video is now in working order! Hopefully you'll be able to get it working with no trouble. If when you access the page Geocities gives a message that the site is down for awhile, please try again later. With the way the site and bandwith is, you're only allowed to access it one at a time. I know it's a pain, but it's the best we can do for now. If that doesn't work, Brian has also been kind enough to place it in the She's Electric section of the Al's Place video library. Hope you like it! LEAP ON!!!!

- warrior809

She's Electric Productions:
www.geocities.com/warrior809