Where are we at with ITV3 showing QL ?

BlueSovereign

Project QL Intern
Oct 30, 2005
UK
I haven't been wathing QL on ITV3 here in the UK because I have up to season 3 on DVD and I've seen them all recently - but I would be interested in watching QL on ITV3 from season 4 onwards and tape 'em until I get them on DVD. So does anyone here who's watching the re-runs on ITV3 please tell me where they are up to (Season/Episode) so that I can start my mass recording as soon as S4 is on. I must see the first ep of S4 because of what happened at the end of S3 - that's one hell of a cliff hanger. I can't remember much from the original airing, but I know its a good one :D.

:cheers !

RE: ITV3 QL current episode.

BlueSovereign said:
I haven't been wathing QL on ITV3 here in the UK because I have up to season 3 on DVD and I've seen them all recently - but I would be interested in watching QL on ITV3 from season 4 onwards and tape 'em until I get them on DVD. So does anyone here who's watching the re-runs on ITV3 please tell me where they are up to (Season/Episode) so that I can start my mass recording as soon as S4 is on. I must see the first ep of S4 because of what happened at the end of S3 - that's one hell of a cliff hanger. I can't remember much from the original airing, but I know its a good one :D.

I found a description of the episode in this weeks TV guide, you usually don't get a description but things work in mysterious ways. So for those interested in taping Season 4 - 5 until the DVD's come out here in the UK then I can tell you that we are up to the "Pool hall blues" episode. Not quite sure if that is S2 or S3 though.

BlueSovereign said:
I found a description of the episode in this weeks TV guide, you usually don't get a description but things work in mysterious ways. So for those interested in taping Season 4 - 5 until the DVD's come out here in the UK then I can tell you that we are up to the "Pool hall blues" episode. Not quite sure if that is S2 or S3 though.

It's a S2 episode. I believe the one after "Good Night, Dear Heart". Should be around episode 2.18. After this there is the baby episode, circus episode, sea episode and M.I.A. (for season 2).

Grimlock said:
It's a S2 episode. I believe the one after "Good Night, Dear Heart". Should be around episode 2.18. After this there is the baby episode, circus episode, sea episode and M.I.A. (for season 2).

Cool, so were almost onto season 3 then, great !

I'll have to time it so that I get to see the last few eps of S3 and then I can start taping S4. I'm happy about this since I'm dying to see the first ep of season 4.

coxy1984 said:
yeah i been watching ql on itv3 we just into series 3

I'm keeping an eye on ITV3, but I don't get to check that often. It would be very kind :angel if anyone who's watching QL on ITV3 to post an alert message when Season 4 is due to begin :cheers.

By My Reckoning

BlueSovereign said:

If ITV 3 just continue to show the series without any breaks Mon - Fri as have been, by my reckoning season 4 starting with The Leap Back, should appear on our screens on Thursday 16th March, with Shock Theater the day before. Please check listings for around that time to confirm, incase they change things on us.

Hope this helps some people.

P.S. Thank you ITV3 for putting this show on air and giving it a couple of reasonable time slots..... :cheers

ziggycowan said:
Hope this helps some people.

P.S. Thank you ITV3 for putting this show on air and giving it a couple of reasonable time slots..... :cheers

Has helped me, thanks !

I'll pencil that in my calendar so I don't forget, but I'll end up watching a week or so before that date anyway since I can. ITV can be generous to sci-fi fans unlike the snooty-nosed BBC who cancel sci-fi just to put sport on etc. I thought they would have shown QL first since they have had the rights since the early 90's/ late 80's. Even when they showed repeats of QL they never did the full run. ITV3 will do the full run as I'm sure they will, good broadcaster btw.

I'm doing exactly the same thing! i'm watching them on itv3 and was recording them on to dvd. But have now decided i cannot wait to see some eps and would love to watch them without the adverts!

So i'm gonna buy season 3 on dvd today! Hurrah! :D

ITV 3 show quantum leap at 10:30-11:30a.m and then again at 6:00-7:00p.m.
On weekdays only. Yesterdays one was "The *********" and todays will be "Miss deep south" Oh how i love scott in drag! :heybaby :lol

So we still have 17 episodes till the end of season 3. If they will show season 4 who knows, i hope they do! cause the eps sound so so great! Especially the first one!

And the reason i haven't seen them yet is because i was a baby when it first aired and i don't have sky only freeview. But i do remember some eps vaguely from childhood. Cause i was very pleased when i saw it was on again!

Enough of my rambling! :rolleyes Bye!

After ITV3 have shown all episodes, I may drop them an email just to thank them. Its been so long since I've seen Seasons 4 and 5 and I'm very greatful for the chance to get to see them for a second time on ITV3 and when the DVD's come out - yay !