Shameless Plug

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
For those interested...

The Quantum Retribution Files have been updated with a new audio! It came out last 4/8/07. :)

Shifts In Time

Enjoy!

Special thanks go to:

Shane Harris -- Xavier and Trevor Conroy
David Ault -- Lothos and Narrator
Steven Anderson -- Thames
Ben Harmer -- Albert Calavicci
Helen Earl -- Zoe Malvison
Carol McBain -- Christa Calavicci
Mark Ribolla -- Peter Hugen and Production Announcer
Shane Devon -- Sam Beckett

Without them... It would just be words on paper. Thanks guys!

Cheers!

I must confess I get a real buzz from seeing my name in the credits!

I'm having fun with Zoe, thanks for the opportunity, MJ. ;)

*wistfully* I'd love to be able to hear these audio plays. You really should consider finding a way to make them available for those of us who have lousy computers and limited internet access. I'd gladly pay for something like this!

LadyKayoss said:
*wistfully* I'd love to be able to hear these audio plays. You really should consider finding a way to make them available for those of us who have lousy computers and limited internet access. I'd gladly pay for something like this!

What's keeping you from hearing them? Is it the large file size?

Last edited:
LadyKayoss said:

I would like to know the answer to this as well... I can make it a smaller file. I could break it down.

No, it's nothing like that. I'm using public computers to get online. Not only do all of the university computers have all of the speakers disabled, but they also prevent downloading of anything more than photos or PDF files. It's a real pain when it comes to research.

See, there's nothing that I can do about that. :( I'm sorry. It's not fair.
Unless... If you'd like, I could make a disc for you with the audios on it. At least then, you'd be able to listen to them. Let me know.

I am also breaking the file down into a better size for everyone to listen to it better. Sorry to make it so big. :(

Last edited:
That was so cool!

I love radio-play-stuff....

*needs to start listening to more Radio files*

Could you try releasing them on a streamer in podcast form? I'd love to be able to enjoy the fan created goodies of QL.

I, like LadyKayoss have limited internet access aswell and the computers here and at my public library are, to put it bluntly, naff.

QL Damsel said:
See, there's nothing that I can do about that. :( I'm sorry. It's not fair.
Unless... If you'd like, I could make a disc for you with the audios on it. At least then, you'd be able to listen to them. Let me know.

Sorry it took so long to answer to this; moving and exams can make it hard to remember to check things regularly. Yes, I'd love a disc with the audios. It's going to be quite a while before I'm economically stable enough to get a better computer. This'll hold me until then!