Auto/photo prices

Janna Galaxy

Project QL Intern
Hi,

With the con vertually weeks away, I've got a question playing on my mind.

Are any autographs included in the ticket price or are they separate and if they are how much are they going to be.

Also is there going to a photo session or an opportunity to have a picture with scott or dean? If so how much would this be.

I need to know asap as I can save it up.

Thanks

Janna Galaxy

We're still working this out. Right now it looks like we'll have an autograph room available for one small fee (less than $50) for the whole weekend. Some guests will sign for free, others will go to our Dealer's room for paid autographs. (Fees they charge may vary).

Photos will be done candid at the same time as autographs. With so many guests, we could not set up for professional photography - there just isn't time.

I am fairly sure at this time Scott will be in the autograph room. Not sure about Dean yet. His agent has not answered me on that.

Also, Brian correct me if I'm wrong, (and as Brian said this is still in discussion stage) but any fee charged for entry into the autograph room would go to the charity as with other fund raising. Also, discussions have indicated it might be one autograph per fan from each guest star who chose to visit the autograph room. Guest stars who choose to go to the Dealers Room and are charging for things no doubt would be glad to do as many as you ask for as long as you are paying. Some of the guest stars who give an autograph in the autograph room might choose to go to the dealers room afterwards to sell items or more autographs too.

It's definitely a work in progress.

Be sure to bring your own camera if you want a photo in the autograph room(or borrow one from a friend as some of us do <G>).

And please correct me Brian if I am off base with any of these comments.

Al's Place picture with Scott and Dean.

I was telling Brian that there should be sets built for the convention for fans to pose with.

For example, I would like to pose in front of a mock set up of Al's Place like the final frame of MIRROR IMAGE with Sam and Al posing outside the bar.

It would be nice to pose with Scott and Dean outside the prop set of the bar, OR stand between cardboard cut outs of Sam and Al from the final episode OR use the blue screen effect to photoshop fans between the actual frame of Sam and Al.

Unfortunately we don't have enough funds to build sets, but we will have the replica of the control panel used in the new film for you to have photos taken with. We might even have a mock handlink to hold in your photos!

Perhaps if there is a screen or whiteboard somewhere around, a still shot of the requested scene could be projected onto it and used as a backdrop to the photos?
Not quite as 'polished' as having a set built, but a much cheaper alternative that would give a feel for the episode.

Was just wondering what day was Scott going to be at the con? if its known already. I am thinking that he is just going to be there for the one day -though the whole 3 would be fantastic - and on that day, the QL trivia contest is on, as well as that being autograph/pic day?
thank you

I was telling Brian that there should be sets built for the convention for fans to pose with.

For example, I would like to pose in front of a mock set up of Al's Place like the final frame of MIRROR IMAGE with Sam and Al posing outside the bar.

It would be nice to pose with Scott and Dean outside the prop set of the bar, OR stand between cardboard cut outs of Sam and Al from the final episode OR use the blue screen effect to photoshop fans between the actual frame of Sam and Al.

I dread to think how much the tickets would be if they built sets or had blue screening effects & why on earth would you want cardboard cut outs of Sam & Al when the real guys are there?