I would like to know if there's a time set on the DVD

leapme

Project QL Intern
Jul 26, 2009
Hi,

I would love to know when this Leapcon DVD will be done. On top of that I'd really like to know if Scott singing Somewhere In The Night will be on there or not.

Thanks
Gianna

There is a committee meeting to discuss this very thing Saturday afternoon!

It's coming soon - definitely this year. Date will be determined in the next month I would say.

There was a problem with copyright on the song Somewhere in the Night. Therefore we had to dub my voice singing the song over Scott's video footage. lol kidding... it'll be on there with Scott singing in all his glory! :sing

Stay tuned!!

Just out of curiosity, any idea yet how much footage this'll have and how much it'll cost?

And, also, hooray for the inclusion of Scott singing! I love listening to him sing, and was so happy when he performed 'Somewhere in the Night!'

We're looking at 4 discs of footage - tons! Hopefully this happens in the end. Also, it won't be less than $25, probably a little more. We're still trying to get the price right with what we're being charged by the editor, materials, etc.

I can't wait myself! Many of you saw more of the convention than I did lol!

We're looking at 4 discs of footage - tons! Hopefully this happens in the end. Also, it won't be less than $25, probably a little more. We're still trying to get the price right with what we're being charged by the editor, materials, etc.

I can't wait myself! Many of you saw more of the convention than I did lol!

4 disks? What if I'm only intrested in the Scott apearance. Will I have 1 or will I still need to buy all 4?

It's one set, we can't manage multiple versions, sorry.

Well if you had made it three days and three DVD's (since I figure it will be highlights of the days anyway) that would have solved the problem. Can I do the taping next time? :D Which reminds me will you guys do this when we've gone 25 years from the beginning?

We can't manage multiple different sets, discs, etc. Can you imagine sorting through 500 different orders where one person wants this and 300 want those but without that? LOLOLOLOL

You're welcome to tape next time. I'm not going to do it again lol. You have no idea what kind of major work went into this - no idea. Just getting the DVD out has already been another huge undertaking.

It's unlikely this same group of people will do this again - but someone should if you have a couple years and almost every day to work on it!

We can't manage multiple different sets, discs, etc. Can you imagine sorting through 500 different orders where one person wants this and 300 want those but without that? LOLOLOLOL

You're welcome to tape next time. I'm not going to do it again lol. You have no idea what kind of major work went into this - no idea. Just getting the DVD out has already been another huge undertaking.

It's unlikely this same group of people will do this again - but someone should if you have a couple years and almost every day to work on it!

I would love to do the taping, the only problem could be it might only have Scott in the frame ;). No just kidding I'll gladly do the taping, no problem. But if I do the taping I also want to be the editor. And I know what it's like (and not just me but a friend of mine too) to work on a project every single day. Me and Lissa are both working on getting the old VHS tapes From Jay's garagesale and than some) converted to DVD making them Murphy Browns, Mr. & Mrs Smith, Gung Ho and Eisenhower & Lutz look like new again. We've been working on it since we came home last March and we've only barely finished GH and E&L. So I know what it's like to spending all left over time every day and lacking sleep. |I
So I can relate to your "you have no idea" and than some :banghead

But my question is will YOU do it again. :sup Cause if you do I'll gladly join you, and not just me.

I'm glad that this will be a comprehensive DVD. DVD duplication is so cheap these days there is no reason not to pack as many DVDs in the box as possible. Parts of the event were photographed from 3 camera angles, so there are some nice opportunities here.