Post here if you have received your convention DVD!

Brian,
If Barbara is the one in charge of that, she's the one shipping them out, correct? If that's the case, she's in which state? That might help to know for the US people. You know... to see how long it would take.

Brian,
If Barbara is the one in charge of that, she's the one shipping them out, correct? If that's the case, she's in which state? That might help to know for the US people. You know... to see how long it would take.

She's in New York. Shipping from NY to NC where I live has never taken more then 2 days. Either she hasn't shipped only mine, or none have shipped.

I only got my letter from Starlight yesterday. Probably took a while as they forgot to put the E on the end of my town's name and Australia in the address. But at least I know the DVD will eventually make it to my place. Mail is usually a lot slower during the lead up to Christmas.

FWIW, the method of shipping within the US matters. There's a "Media Mail" class that's very inexpensive, but usually has a much longer delivery time than "First Class".

After more tries to get a response, I haven't received one, and I'M a DVD buyer too. So, how about this. Everyone please email barbara@leapback2009.com and ask her what the deal is. If no responses come, then I'll give you the email of Starlight's person in charge of this.

Someone owes us some news and I'm sorry the women on the committee are acting like a pack of rats, hiding away from fan inquiries.

I have also sent an email to the committee - all of the committee members. Please do email them at the address here: committee@leapback2009.com

If any of you guys get a response, please let people here know what the committee has said. You don't have to paste the whole email. A small summary of it would be nice though.

Thanks,
MJ

Ladies and Gents...

I did receive an email from USPS that says the following:

(I think that the email issue here is okay for this purpose)

USPS Email said:
This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service® at the request of BARBARA PILNICK. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.

Note To Recipient: Thank you for donating to the Starlight Children's Foundation. Please enjoy your DVDs of The Leap Back 2009 Convention.

A package with a Click-N-Ship® label created on usps.com containing the following information is scheduled to be shipped on 12/21/2009.

To check on the delivery status of your package, please go to Track and Confirm at www.usps.com.

Thank you,
United States Postal Service®

It also had her mailing information and mine as well to make sure that it was correct. So... I'll be able to track it all the way here.

Thank you, Barbara.

This is at least a step in the right direction. Yes?

MJ

There's no mail notification for international. We have no idea what shipping method was used. We are, as usual, being kept completely in the dark by the committee.

I'll have to check my email again.

UPDATE: Just got my email! :D

So at least I know it's comming! But proberly not going to get here before the end of the year. If it doesn't come by next wednesday, I won't get it until after new year, as I'll be celebrating new year with my fiancee :)

YAY I have my USPS email and even better it has Australia in the delivery address. What sucks now is that the Australian Postal service is on strike! Has anyone been able to track and confirm their DVD at the USPS website?

Mine just says when I try to track:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 22, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

My DVD arrived today. I think it must have fallen out of the pack of the arthritic mule that delivers our mail and he stomped on it. The discs themselves appear to be in good shape, though.

Thanks to Brian for the heads up that the DVD was available for order!

Looks like I'll be getting mine tomorrow. According to the USPS - it's already left Austin and that's only 40 miles away... and it wasn't in the mail today... so I'm guessing tomorrow.

Glad that your DVD's were okay, Julie!