Remembering Miracles of Love Vignette - ONLINE!!

• Thread starter DBS Producer Aurora
  • Start date
D

DBS Producer Aurora

Ahem... this one I have been looking forward to releasing for a while now.

Remembering Miracles of Love was written but our own wonderful MJ and she stars in it as Sammy-Jo Fuller. Her performance in this piece.. is.. well.. incredible. It also features the premiere performance by Brenda Sewell, Joy Helvie's mother, and an incidental music piece by Shane Devon.

Please, take a listen and let us know what you think!

Ciao for now!
Aurora

I've just heard the finished product for the first time... I'm absolutely speechless.

MJ, that WAS incredible. I look forward to many more great performances from you.

Aurora, editing seems to have become second nature to you. This sounds very polished and professional. I'm proud to have been a part of it.

To everyone else involved, pat yourselves on the back. This is one for the record books!

Very impressive.

In Peace,
Shane

Well, having heard the vignette in its entirety, I have to admit that I was pretty much stumped by the sheer quality of the writing, the acting, and the post-production. It all came together so wonderfully to make a truly moving piece of drama, and the end result is something that I never thought possible with a piece of fan audio - it touches the listener on a deep level, and you really do feel for the character of Sammy Jo. Top marks to MJ for her steller performance, and to Aurora for her quality post-production! Everything just jelled together so damn well that I find myself totally wowed and impressed. If future releases from the team here at QDL are all of this calibre, this series is certainly something not to miss! I've only just recently realised that there was a fan audio scene for Quantum Leap, and I'm glad I found it. Roll on the next one!

OH WOW, MJ!!!!!!!

I bow to your talent, Love! I was practically in tears during the music-box segment! I knew it was gonna be worth the wait! Well done, my dear! :D

Damon

P.S. Shane, was that you playing guitar at the end of part 2? Very good, my man!

What'd I tell ya', MJ? Brilliant.

Damon, yeah that was me. I'm glad ya' liked it, buddy. I'm hoping to do some more original stuff for the play in the future.

In Peace,
Shane

Re: ...

WOW guys! You always manage to amaze me more and more... That was teriffic! MJ, that was amazingly done in both the writing... Aurora and Shane, great jobs as always! (I really liked your guitar bit, Shane!)

*in awe of the massive talent*

Re: ...

I'm really glad that everyone liked it. We worked really hard on this and MJ.. well.. as usual, she's done an incredible job. *grin*

I just hope that our future releases live up to the quality of this one.

Ciao!
Aurora