Quantum leap a leap between the towers part 4

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Quantum leap a leap between the towers part 4

Stallion's Gate*new Mexico

The quantum leap mountain glows with blue electrical energy passing over it at night. In the distance.

The waiting room

"so you're telling me am in the future?"

"that's correct" Al replys while tapping into the handlink.

Jacob looks at himself in the mirror in the middle of the table and sees Sam looking at him back through the mirror and he touches his face and says

"how do you do this? Is this a trick?"

"no if I got a dollar for everyone who said that I probably could buy Vegas by now"

Al hits the handlink again and it flashes rapidly while he his hand.

"am I died? This looks like heaven with it being blue surrounding us

" no and I am not a angel too am like you I am a man"

"so why do I keep coming back here it's like I am bouncing in and out of my life?"

"that can't be helped it's the by product of what's bringing you here?"

"I see"

Al taps the device in his hand and says

"do you remember anything about your life?"

"yeah a little bits and pieces I remember people running away from a big disaster so much pain and....."

Sam flashes blue and Sam freezes like a statue on the spot then unfreezes turning saying to al

"who are you?"

Gooshie speaks through the handlink and says "Dr beckett has leaped again but this time he has landed 4 months before the event"

"OK Gooshie"

Al walks out of the waiting room with Jacob calling after him. The door closes electronically As he walks into the console room Gooshie says

"how's our visitor?"

"he good he's good but his personality is all over the place jumping all over his time line now its the past Jacob in the waiting room and furture Jacob has already spoken to me I am meeting him all in the wrong order."

"I see"

"I know it's such a headache"

"so ziggy?"

Gooshie turns ziggy on and ziggy trys to talk saying "admiral there is a 50 per cent chance Dr beckett has leaped into Jacob masterson, new York September 11 2001 to prevent the planes from hitting the twin towers"

Al looks at ziggy in silence and says

"oh boy"

End of part 4