About the DVD

B

Brand242003

I am a new member of Al's place and I have a question about the dvd but first I want to say how much I appreciate this website it is fantastic. I have been a huge fan of quantum leap since the beginning and to the very end:( sadly i was sorry to see it go, but luckly we have scifi and the dvd coming out so that brings me to my question. After they put out the first season on dvd will they eventually put out the rest of the seasons on dvd. If anyone knows or can help me out I would love it. Oh and if anyone knows anything about a movie on scifi (rumor i keep hearing about) that supposed to lead us into a new chapter of quantum leap I would love to know thanks you guys:hurray

Deborah Pratt was interviewed by the Project Quantum Leap club, and that's where we first heard about the QL DVD sets. There will indeed be more seasons released... that is, unless the sales of the first season are minimal... but I doubt that'll be the case.

The movie for Sci-Fi is not a rumor. It's been confirmed that Don Bellisario is co-writing and co-producing a two-hour TV movie/series pilot with Trey Callaway. We don't know anything solid beyond that. But it is definitely in the works.

Joy