Happy St. Patrick's Day

<span style="font-family:verdana; color:green;font-size:small;">I wanted to wish all members of Al's Place to very Happy St. Patrick's Day. It is a day when all who are Irish or part-Irish from across the globe celebrate. It is even a day that people who wish to be Irish, are Irish for a special 24 hrs. I now have a Shamrock pinned to my lapel, which I will be drowning with my old favourite - Guinness - on St. Patrick's Night.</span>

<span style="font-family:verdana; color:green;font-size:small;">I have a wee St. Patrick Day's welcome screen designed at Quantum Leaping.</span>

<a href="http://www.quantumleaping.com" target="_new">www.quantumleaping.com</a>
webmaster@quantumleaping.com

A wonderful St. Patrick's Day to you, too, Dermot! I'm going to be rather lonely at school tomorrow, as a lot of the students are skipping school to go to the parade... I would go, too, but I have a rehearsal for an assembly on Thursday that I have to be at tomorrow. Drat.

Joy

Beannachtai na Feile Padraig duit!

Did I get that right Dermy?

Top of the mornin' to yer, and a very Happy St Patrick's Day!

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to one and all

Happy St. Patty's Day

:D Hey just want to say Happy St. Patrick's Day To everyone at al's place.
Hey everyone I am just wondering why people pinch you if you dont wear green, this is silly. I think we should protest that rule on st pattys day.
:realmad I've been pinched all day. I hate the color green
I refuse to wear it. Well BYE GUYS. LOVE & PEACE:cheers

Re: Happy St. Patty's Day

*pinch pinch pinch*!!

I wore green today. <LOL> That was my St. Patrick's Day contribution... it's a Wednesday, so I can't go out drinking... :p well, I could, but I do have to go to work tomorrow.

I'm only part Irish (like 1/16 or something), so it's not a huge deal for me either.

Top o' the evening to y'all, anyway!

... Mike. ^_^