Google Results

WOW! Freaky coincidence.:nut The great circle of life I guess. Speaking of freaky stuff, I saw the LHO video and Scott mentioned a freaky encounter with a Kathy Bates lookalike.
Chandler: "Remember Kathy Bates in Misery? Well, she looks the exact opposite of that!" :lol
Okay, the only point of that is that I was watching that episode of Friends just now and then went on my computer and watched the part 1 of LHO again and that's where the announcer said, "......left him in, well, Misery.":eek And he was in a strange part of Chicago too. Geez!
Well, that's enough out of me!

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)

Google

:bat

Inspired by The Almighty B-Dude (BTW, this is currently being patented as a Rodism folks!!), The Rod entered the following:

"Hes The hot rod baby" using google.com

Didnt get what He expected though.....LOL

BUT!!!

Enter "RodVision"!!

Thats what He is talking about!

Re: Google

Hahaha! Is that why The Rod won't reveal Himself? William Hung in disguise? Hahaha! That's definitely not a Hot Rod, baby! Oh, man, too funny!

When I type it in I do get The Rod. But I put it in quotes.

Yo Brian, what were you expecting when you put "Message Board" and "Quantum Leap" together? The darned Sci-fi board? Of course it will be here! :D This place is rockin'!

-Biridox

No surprises at all that the google link brings us here Brian! :D Can't imagine a bigger or better QL board anywhere!

As for William Hung... I have *very* mixed feelings about his popularity and how people are responding to him... :realmad :cry :lol :banghead :b :\ :eek:

Don't get me started! :b

He was one of the very very bad performers on "American Idol", a type of talent show like Star Search. You being from Canada though... maybe you haven't heard of it!

Hung has risen to fame somehow despite his very bad singing talent. He is one of those really good-hearted people who reminds me just a little bit of "Jimmy."

No, unfortunately, we get most American television up here, which means we get "American Idol", and too many people watch it... LOL... so now I know about the moron you're all talking about!

I saw him on an online clip or something... he's horrible! <LOL>

All right. I get the joke now. I hope that Rod is ceratinly not William Hung! :p

Actually, we had a "Canadian Idol" show, and he was supposed to sing here in London today... but he has a sore throat and had to postpone until Sunday. haha

... Mike. ^_^