A new leaper :)

ladystoneheart

Project QL Intern
Sep 3, 2013
Hi!
I have been trying to register for a couple of days and finally succeeded it.
I have just started to watch Quantum Leap this summer and fell in love immediately.I'm hoping to know more about the show and its actors here :)

Thank you=)

Today I am going to watch The Wrong Stuff.I am watching one episode per day.

Oh, that's great. Then there comes "Dreams" and "A Single Drop Of Rain". You're in for a treat, aye! When I got the DVD's I used to do the same thing, watch one per day. It's a very pleasant method but it requires a lot of patience because QL usually makes you want to see more eps. per day. :)

Oh, that's great. Then there comes "Dreams" and "A Single Drop Of Rain". You're in for a treat, aye! When I got the DVD's I used to do the same thing, watch one per day. It's a very pleasant method but it requires a lot of patience because QL usually makes you want to see more eps. per day. :)
Oh,believe me I know.I was watching two episode in one day before but then I didn't want to finish the episodes so quickly. I have just seen Dreams today well it was dark!

Have been off line with QL for about 5 years but I'm still in love with the show from 1989 on. Favorite episodes? MIA, Dearheart, Seymour (funny how we can do one name with most of them) Not too many in 4th or 5th I have heart for but DREAMS is SAmazing.