Myspace

No. I would neither have time to upkeep and maintain it, nor would I want to. Besides, I would much rather just be a member of a forum, like here, where I know I'm on this website for the same reasons others are: Quantum Leap.

But thanks for asking. :wavey

Here's me. A friend kept on telling me I needed one and it's the only way to really communicate with her so I caved.

If you add me as a friend please let me know that you're from here. That way I don't accidently mark it as spam.
http://www.myspace.com/errowyn

I went on, and I forgot my speakers were on. I though the computer was possessed (after thinking the neighbors had a stereo up to loud). :drool

What song is playing, by the way?

Systemcat :)

I did try to add you to my friends on myspace, but it did ask me for your email address. As it is not my right to ask you what it is, it's up to you if you wish to add me or not I guess :)

But the more friends I have on myspace that are from Al's Place - the merrier :)

:)

angvav said:
Systemcat :)

I did try to add you to my friends on myspace, but it did ask me for your email address. As it is not my right to ask you what it is, it's up to you if you wish to add me or not I guess :)

But the more friends I have on myspace that are from Al's Place - the merrier :)

Thanks angvav 8) . I'll PM you my email address. The more people on a site of social gathering the better. That's my philosophy over forums as well ;) .

Facebook

Yes, I agree with Marissa... Facebook is good. Its apps are much more polished, and doesn't seem ridden with ads and junk. MySpace, to me, just looks cluttered like some teenagers room. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just sayin'!

Chris