150,000th visit

st QL site around but erh... *only* 150,000? Heh my site reached that... a good while ago now and it's still going (I have a private counter).

But still well done, even tho my site gets more hits this one is certainly much much better community wise.

Other sites may get more hits, but I'm wondering if the counter started all over from scratch when we moved here from EZBoard...

MrVestek said:
st QL site around but erh... *only* 150,000? Heh my site reached that... a good while ago now and it's still going (I have a private counter).

But still well done, even tho my site gets more hits this one is certainly much much better community wise.

Hmm.. well if you're counting visits to the messageboard instead of just the website, there have been over 900,000 hits to just the board's opening page. Most people don't enter through the website's opening page at http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/ which is where I have my counter.

I think that it's amazing, Brian. :) I mean, Al's Place has a large fan base and it's nice to know that people are still coming to the site - especially after how much time you spend on it.

If I didn't have people going to read QL:TVS and Quantum Retribution, I wouldn't be working on it as much as I do. I wouldn't be bugging people for stories that need to be put on the site within a short amount of time. There's other things that I could be doing - but it wouldn't be as much fun.

At this point in time, the sites have had this many visitors (and no, the counters weren't put up when I first started it):

Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons: 70,589 (since season 9)
Quantum Retribution: 17,217 (since it started)

MJ