Video Game Thread

Just wanted to know what everyone is playing presently. I am in the middle of Fallout 3. I have had if for about a month and a half and I have only done about 3 of the main story missions. There is so much to do in that game it is easy to get sidetracked.

I'm playing Double Dragon 2. I'm not too much into fighting games, but I got hooked on this one. It's really cool.

I'm also playing Gradius. It's like Lifeforce, but much harder, mainly because of how the ship moves and, well, the controls are not as comfortable. I think Lifeforce is just an alternate version of Gradius, but I got used to it quickly. With Gradius I'm having a lot of issues, although I have to admit that the enemies and bosses are way better than those from Lifeforce. They actually give you a lot of challenge, and that's a good thing.

And also Startropics. One of the hardest games ever (I guess that's why it's become so obscure). Don't know if I'll ever finish it.

I just beat Lufia II: Rise of the Sinastrals, and am now starting on the sequel Lufia: The Fortress of Doom (Yes, II comes before I in this series). Pretty fun series, and I would recommend it for RPG lovers.

I'm also playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. That's also a fun game, although a bit unconventional from the usual RPG genre.

Those are the only two games I'm playing at the moment.

The Sims 3 actually
and also dungeon keeper 2 and one.
if only they'd brought out version 3...