My Dream about QL

SBakulaFan1

Project QL Intern
Dec 15, 2005
I saw the dream thread so I though I'd post my own dream thread. I watched Q.L from the beginning to the end and I only ever had one dream which was recently..... It was about me meeting Scott here in Australia and he was like 80 years old or something. The sad thing is is that he didn't remember doing the show and i was so sad!! Maybe it wasn't him but oh well, just a dream!!! :cheers

it could have been some form of him, i have a dream posted in the other thread about meeting or actually more knowing Scott at my college, and i think we were suppose to be an item becasue he kissed me on the lips. it was awsome.

SamBeckettfann said:
it could have been some form of him, i have a dream posted in the other thread about meeting or actually more knowing Scott at my college, and i think we were suppose to be an item becasue he kissed me on the lips. it was awsome.
Here we go again...:p

SBakulaFan1...he was 80 years old? I can't think of him that way...sadness.

Samantha Beckett

Samantha_Beckett said:
Here we go again...:p

SBakulaFan1...he was 80 years old? I can't think of him that way...sadness.

Samantha Beckett

me neither, but my best friend made Sam eighty in a fanfic that i can barely read becasue its really sad, he dies at the end. (even though she has not finished it yet) *sniff*

SamBeckettfann said:
me neither, but my best friend made Sam eighty in a fanfic that i can barely read becasue its really sad, he dies at the end. (even though she has not finished it yet) *sniff*

How could she kill him off? Granted, he's old but still!

Samantha Beckett

We all have to "leap" home whenever our work here is done. That's why I believe the show's basic premise is a metaphor for life, death, and how they relate to one another.
Last year, I wrote a fanfic which, through a miracle "borrowed" from the movie "Frequency", Karen Carpenter doesn't die on Feb. 4, 1983, but meets the stranger on her telephone from the future and lives to age 85.