Ok, maybe this is a dumb question, but...

T

traininvain

I can't seem to find the release dates for the subsequent seasons on DVD. Is this because I don't know where to look? Or because they haven't been announced yet?

If someone could kindly help me out with this, by either posting the release dates, or calling me an impatient moron. Thanks.

You are not an impatient moron. It's a good question. I wish that I knew the answer as well to that, but I'm sure that either Joy or Brian *MAY* know.

However, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they haven't been announced yet.... I don't think. I may be wrong.

Am I Joy? Brian? Anyone?

To be totally honest with you traininvain, I think that we are all impatient for all the seasons to be out. I'd love to have them all. :) I love the first set... and I haven't even watched them all yet. I'm savoring them. :b

I don't know if you are a newby to the messageboard or not, so welcome! :)

By the way, I love your avatar under your name... Very cool... and I've always liked the last scene of Camikazi Kid.

Welcome to the board!! :wavey

I'm not aware of any official or hypothetical release dates for the future seasons, but I do know this---you'll definitely hear about it here when it does become known!!!

As far as I know, they haven't announced any further release dates. But believe me, when they *are* at last announced, you will *definitely* know if you lurk around this board often enough. The moment QL news graces the 'Net, someone from this board finds it and posts it.

Joy

"There are no dumb questions but the ones we are afraid to ask."
Not sure that is the exact quote, but you get the idea.

I would speculate that they were waiting to see how well received Season 1 was before they committed to producing the other Seasons.
They have to make sure it is economically viable after all.
So if any of you haven't bought your set yet - why in heaven's name not??
Beg, borrow (don't steal, Sam wouldn't approve!) raid your savings, do whatever it takes (now, now, mind's out of the gutter!) but get it NOW!

Ok, now I'll get down off my soapbox and just say "Welcome to Al's"

I think it's practically guaranteed that the rest of the seasons will eventually be released... so, it's not a question of if, but when...

If I were Ziggy, I would project a 99.99% chance that the remaining seasons will be released in the near future. I would go so far as to say that every episode of every television series ever made will eventually be made available to own on DVD, at the rate most of the studios have been pulling them from the vaults lately. They practically are already, so, just be patient! :)

Oh, I bought mine already, but I'm going to buy at least 3 more as gifts for other people. :leappark Maybe I'll export a few to the UK, I heard they don't have it over there yet.

Thank you all!

Thanks... I think that was the first time they used the new leap-out special effect, and I remember when I saw it how cool it was. I suppose I'm a little anxious to own my own piece of classic television. Thanks again for answering..