Round Robin: Experiment: Flash RR

The man pulled out a bottle of whiskey, and said this is all the meat you will need for a good nights sleep... Then looked at sam and said. " Deep Sea Diving is a Tough job, if thats what you call it!"

“Deep sea diving?” Sam parroted, clearly startled. He glanced at the hologram, whispering “He’s joking...right?”

Ooc

Just a quick caution -
Right at the beginning, the man calls Sam's character "Silly girl"
Of course, not much else has been established about Sam's 'host', and 'girl' could be derogatory for a woman younger than the bully, but we need to watch for continuity.

Re: Ooc

leaper1 said:
Just a quick caution -
Right at the beginning, the man calls Sam's character "Silly girl"
Of course, not much else has been established about Sam's 'host', and 'girl' could be derogatory for a woman younger than the bully, but we need to watch for continuity.

That long and we're still basically referring to her as "hey you"?! Well then I think it's high time this "silly girl" had a name! So, I'm going to step up and do just that in the post that's going to follow this one. (*g* Bold as brass tacks today, aren't I?):roflmao:

Eleiece K.

Turning his head, Sam murmured, “Who am I?”

Al asked Ziggy, responding succinctly, “Mirabella Furtado.”

Al States " The Man hackling you is Wayne "The saint" Montalvo Jr. He's an ex-priest who quit after an fatal accident that killed Mirabella's step sister 6 years ago. He's been "treasure Hunting" ever since. Al Says " wonder how a guy goes from being a priest to a treasure hunting whiskey drinkin pirate?"

Sam could hear the usual noises of Ziggy at work. "Ziggy says that there is a 87 percent chance that you're here to help him get his faith back and rejoin the priesthood," Al replied.

Last edited:
"Is Ziggy sure that I'm here to rescue his faith and not his life? I mean he is a heavy drinker, I could be here to solve his drinking porblem and prevent a premature death"

"Montalvo is killed two weeks later at sea during a storm," Al replied. "Turns out he was drunk, misread the currents, and dies after his ship crashes into some rocks."

Some people probably just don't post everyday. However, Sam's Crow, I really do think you make a good Sam (I say that because I seem to be always talking for Al and you seem to be always talking for Sam). Maybe we (the site) should do a Round Robin where everyone is a particular character. No? Maybe? Oh well, just an idea. :\

Last edited:
Montalvo looked down at his bottle. "I musta had one to many. I coulda, I coulda sworn zat you were talkin' to thin air. Or is someone hidin' from me!"

Al leaves and a few hours go by... he returns through the whoosing sound of the imaging chamber door and the handlink squealing and doing its usually "Beeping" noises... with a dissappointed look on his face and very quickly says "Sam!! We did some more checking with the police report and found that when they discovered the boat on the rocks that the settings and the Navigation were perfect to make it safely to where he was headed!! They found the boat on a group of rocks of the coast of ????? Unknown/Named Island and he was lying on the bow with whiskey all on his breath and a bottle next to him... the weird thing was that the bottle next to him didnt even have his finger prints on it... they never found out whose they were..."

Sam looked around, afraid that someone might be watching again. When he knew he was alone, he responded "So Ziggy says that he was murdered? Any suspects?"