Merry Christmas from No. One Devonite Fan to Others....

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Well... it was a while in the making...but it was unveiled to Shane Devon on Christmas...well... actually it was the 26th because I sent it to the wrong address, but hey... at least he finally got it!

For those of you who are wondering what I'm talking about... my present to Shane was a website.

I had heard that he was in the process of possibly getting a recording deal... (He is a musician - for those of you that didn't know)... so I hopped the gun and did it...

BUT... I didn't do it on my own. It was a conspired idea between Aurora, Mia and myself.

So... Merry Christmas Shane...

The unveiling has occurred...

TSM_Online

Enjoy! Enjoy!

:)

I can't even begin to describe how flattered I am. Thank you SO much MJ, Mia, and Aurora! Everytime I find someone who appreciates my stuff I get a renewed faith in the success of my career.

It looks as though this will actually happen. With a bit more luck, all my dreams will finally be realized. I'm so close.

In all the madness that has suddenly become my life, only one thing is certain: I will never forget those who supported me from the beginning. You can take that to the bank.

In Peace,
Shane