First post (who wants to come?)

Lightning McQueenie

Project QL Intern
Dec 8, 2005
First post - no important information, just wanted to be first. :hurray:

Seriously though - I didn't get to go to the Leap Back, so this is exciting.

Definately making plans to be there in 2012. It will be so awesome to see everyone again.

So besides Dragon*Con what else is there in Atlanta? Do they have a bowling alley? Hint hint Marc.

Living in Louisiana --which is only a "hop, skip and a jump" from Atlanta -- Dragon Con in 2012 would be very do-able for me. Also, it would give me almost 2 years to save up for it.

Eleiece

Interesting I got stuck in Atlanta for 6 hours because I missed my connecting flight to the Leap Back. So this will make things less complicated!

Its a ways off but... COUNT ME IN!

I'd love to come as well! I have no idea whate my situation is going to be in 2011 or 2012, but if it's at all possible, I'd love to meet up with QL fans again!

I'd love to come as well! I have no idea whate my situation is going to be in 2011 or 2012, but if it's at all possible, I'd love to meet up with QL fans again!

I think that says it well. Who knows what my situation will be? I been thinking of going back to school and/or moving out state in the long term.

Nice thats its a holiday weekend. I should not have to take time off where ever I am. Or most of us really.

Really there is no reason a trip like this needs to be super expensive. For those having doubts. I guess it depends on how far you are coming from.

I hope to be able to come! I've come to D*C most years since 1998. I've been involved in a track that did a lot of QL panel programming for years, which I pushed for my director to do, and which I moderated. (QL is now the domain of the Classics Track, though.)

I wasn't able to go in '10 because of finances, but I hope to go in '11. I would love to see what you all would cook up so that QL could have a presence there!