Time Child - Quantum Leap continues!

so that means we will actually see a movie for this one in the near future?

Do we have any idea how long this is going to be offered? I won't be able to afford anything new until after Christmas.

I am not to sure from reading her site if its an actual printed book or an e-book.

Anyone know?

The Vision Quest trilogy are real books - the six 'special offers' are e-books that should be downloaded. According to the sheet I got with my books, there should have been a download button when I placed my order, but I didn't see one. I assumed I'd get a 'code' with the invoice when the books arrived. I did not. So I followed the instructions and emailed info@vglobalmedia.com to say I didn't receive my 6 electronic Bonus Gifts - but that was on 7th December and I've yet to get a reply.
I am disappointed. :cry

I'm going to guess that to avoid incurring the wrath of Universal, the Ex, etc. the Quantum Leap story was setup as a giveaway. So Ms. Pratt bundled it with the Time Child books. However I have no idea about the distribution issues folks are reporting.

I placed the order- I only received 2 of the 3 books and NONE of the extras. I wrote, received an apology from Deborah Pratt, but then still never received the extras. I'm heartbroken. I only ordered this to find out what she thought happened with Sam and Al!

I placed the order- I only received 2 of the 3 books and NONE of the extras. I wrote, received an apology from Deborah Pratt, but then still never received the extras. I'm heartbroken. I only ordered this to find out what she thought happened with Sam and Al!

Welcome to Al's Place, Dovebyrd.
I got my response from Deborah this morning, with a link. Not tried it yet as I'm about to go out, but hopefully yours will be sorted soon too.
In case anyone hasn't picked up on it - I should point out that Time Child, the Quantum Leap story, is incomplete. It is only the first five chapters. She hasn't actually written the rest yet.

What's surprising is that a rep from Deborah's site isn't here on the largest QL site on the internet promoting this and addressing questions.