Updates to the main site?

Lightning McQueenie

Project QL Intern
Dec 8, 2005
Hi Brian and company...

It appears that the main site hasn't been updated for quite some time (clocking into the years now). I am thinking it could be a good idea to update the video library - a simple Youtube search will show an abundance of new interviews by Scott Bakula and even a few by Dean Stockwell. We have also had a fanfilm (A Leap to Di For), Scott reprise his role of Sam Beckett in a comedy skit about Donald Trump, and numerous more references to Quantum Leap on Family Guy. I'm sure there are lots more that can be found as well.

I'm more than happy to throw my hat into the ring if you don't have any free time, as I think this is an amazing site and if it was updated we may be able to bring in some more traffic.

I think that would be nice. I have been away for a long time. The Blu Ray release brought me back. There is a lot great stuff on the main I site I never noticed before.

I am far from an expert on website design and have no clue how it's done. So this is just a friendly suggestion. Maybe an updated layout to make it easier to find things?