The Black Dalek lives!!

Enterprise

Project QL Intern
Mar 3, 2006
Newcastle, UK
WARNING!! Spoilers!

v v v v v v v v v v v

Did anyone watch Doctor Who on Saturday? The best episode ever!! Cybermen vs. Daleks vs. Torchwood. It's like Alien versus Predator but without the goverenator....lol to self.:wacko

Shame so many Daleks and Cybermen copped it but the Black Dalek lives on!! A sad ending but I can't wait for the 3rd series now:D Infact, i'm changing my siggie....

Yeah, I saw the repeat yesturday. It was really good. I don't like the Doctors new companion... And I wish they would get a new Doctor because David Tennant is extremaly annoying! >_<

The Daleks will come back in the next serise. Bet you anything. You just can't kill them...

Sorry folks but I beg to differ.

I much prefer David Tennant to Chris E's doctor.

As for that ep - it made no sense.

The Doctor made a big point that Jackie didnt have the void stuff and so was safe - but thousands of the cybermen were made on earth from earth people, and so would not be contaminated with the void stuff - hence they shouldn't have been sucked in.
Also, why not get Jackie to help with the device, since she was immune, rather than risk Rose?

I guess I'm just getting picky in my old age....

leaper1 said:
Sorry folks but I beg to differ.

I much prefer David Tennant to Chris E's doctor.

As for that ep - it made no sense.

The Doctor made a big point that Jackie didnt have the void stuff and so was safe - but thousands of the cybermen were made on earth from earth people, and so would not be contaminated with the void stuff - hence they shouldn't have been sucked in.
Also, why not get Jackie to help with the device, since she was immune, rather than risk Rose?

I guess I'm just getting picky in my old age....

*gasp* That's so true! Some of the cybermen would have stayed... They did'nt think it out very well, did they?

Haven't you also noticed, wouldn't the TARDIS have been sucked in as well, surely that's souped in more void stuff than a chicken in KFC super sauce <<< PLOT HOLE ALERT!!! also, what could 'Emergency Temporal Shift' mean, do you think the Black Dalek shifted to the alternate universe, or just faded into the background of our universe with the Doctor in.

BTW, Catherine Tate at the end of 'Doomsday' is not the new companion for series 3, she is appearing in the next XMAS special (ooohhhh!!) 'The Runaway Bride' shown at crimbo.

BTW2, I like Tennant's Doctor better than Eccleston, he's just more fun and enthusiastic, although Ecclestoin did lay the groundwork for the new series and had his own charm to the character, and Humuongous ears! FANTASTIC. :)

Enterprise said:
Haven't you also noticed, wouldn't the TARDIS have been sucked in as well, surely that's souped in more void stuff than a chicken in KFC super sauce <<< PLOT HOLE ALERT!!! also, what could 'Emergency Temporal Shift' mean, do you think the Black Dalek shifted to the alternate universe, or just faded into the background of our universe with the Doctor in.

BTW, Catherine Tate at the end of 'Doomsday' is not the new companion for series 3, she is appearing in the next XMAS special (ooohhhh!!) 'The Runaway Bride' shown at crimbo.

BTW2, I like Tennant's Doctor better than Eccleston, he's just more fun and enthusiastic, although Ecclestoin did lay the groundwork for the new series and had his own charm to the character, and Humuongous ears! FANTASTIC. :)

Yeah, there seem to be loads of mistakes with this episode...

Who do you think will be the next Doctor? I want it to be Simon Pegg, but he was the Editor, so he wont be able to do it... :(

The Caz said:
Yeah, there seem to be loads of mistakes with this episode...

Who do you think will be the next Doctor? I want it to be Simon Pegg, but he was the Editor, so he wont be able to do it... :(

Simon Pegg is a great actor - Shaun of the Dead anyone?:roflmao: - and would be great but I think that David Tennant will be the doctor for a couple of years to come.:sup

The beeb seem to have a thing about recycling previous Doctor Who stars a lot aswell, Sarsh Jane Smith and K9's reappearance, and the new companion who was in the finale, even the Daleks! - Last survivor of the time war my milkshake! LOADS of stuff survived it, every series has the Daleks in!

Gotta say I wasn't a huge fan of Chris Eccleston as the Dr, but some of the eps in that season were very very good. The Chronically manic Neil (sorry, I mean David) Tennant (not to be confused with one half of my beloved Pet Shop Boys, from whom David 'borrowed' his stage name), has a certain appeal, that childlike curiosity. The Best thing about Chris E's Dr was that while he was a humanitarian, and all round good bloke there was a core of deeply wounded, bitter hard, hard bastardry to him. I think, after everything he, and his now deceased breed had been through, it was good to see someone who you thought was showing the strain but would not break.

Then to see him totally lose his 'nana when he was locked in that room with that dalek the first time. That is the stuff you keep a shw going for 30 years to see. Really, top, top notch scene. Goosebumps thinking about it.

Kinda glad they got rid of Rose. Didn't like the Dr's relationship with her too much (but then I still think he was nuts letting Romana get away).

Final word on the subject; Bring Back K-9. NOW!!!!!! :hurray:

Well you've still got new Kiddie show K-9 Adventures on the Horizon from Russel T. Davies for all your robo-dog needs, so wouldn't worry to hard Nytrydr. :)

This is true, Enterprise, but when will I get to see any of those, and who wants a kiddie K9 - if Daleks can hover, why not have hover k9? Course, then you wouldn't neeed the Dr so much...:eek: