12 hours of QL!

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
As part of their 12 days of Christmas celebrations, ITV3 (UK) is showing 12 hours of Quantum Leap from 7am to 7pm on Friday December 22nd.
No details as to which episodes, but there is even a little piccy of Sam and Al in the Sun TV guide today.
The exact quote is...
As a festive treat, ITV3 are showcasing episodes of some of the nation's best loved series. Kicking off the season is Quantum Leap with Scott Bakula (left {on pic}) as time-travelling scientist Sam Beckett and Dean Stockwell (right)
as his guide, Al. Watch out over Christmas for installments of Robin of Sherwood and The Two Ronnies!
They certainly got "best-loved" right with Quantum Leap!!!!
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Last edited:
I wish Sci-Fi would do thatt! THEN THERE'D BE SOMETHING GOOD TO WATCH ON TV! :D

Sci-fi hates me, though, and I never catch the QL marathons. Stupid Sci-fi. *kills it*

I am ALWAYS at school until the marathon is over. *sigh*

When I saw the AD I had to rub my eyes - 12 HOURS straight?!! Oh yeah! So anyone guessing which eps will be shown, or more importantly, how the heck i'm gonna find enough tapes to record them?

And to Joy, i'm stuck in school as well - The last day of term before X-mas and i'm in some buiolding, heck I wanna watch QL!

I think my situation may be even more frustrating -
I'll be on holiday and home most of the day, but since the same goes for hubby, I know that there is NO WAY the tv will be on ITV3 at all in that time frame.

So near, and yet so far.

*SIGH*

I almost skipped the seccond time I heard there was gonna be a marathon on Sci-Fi.

Decided against it...but complained about it the rest of the day...

I was pretty Emo that day...lol

Joy said:
I wish Sci-Fi would do thatt! THEN THERE'D BE SOMETHING GOOD TO WATCH ON TV! :D

Sci-fi hates me, though, and I never catch the QL marathons. Stupid Sci-fi. *kills it*

I am ALWAYS at school until the marathon is over. *sigh*

I agree Joy, but I am kinda glad too becuase we don't get sci fi in the livingroom anymore which was the only place I ever did. my mom had to downgrade our digital cable because of money trouble. :cry

Well, by getting up to get the rest of the family breakfast in bed I was able to catch five minutes of Genesis this morning.

Hubby's channel-hopping this evening also let me see the opening voice-over of Disco Inferno.

That was all I could manage. I hope you other Brit fans got to enjoy more.